Important Announcement: We've Moved to linuxcommunity.io! 🌐

Hello, valued members of the community!

I’m excited to share some great news with you. Our community has a new home, and we’ve moved from “forums.linuxblog.io” to our new domain, “linuxcommunity.io:rocket:

Why the Change?

As we continue to grow and evolve, we needed a domain name that better reflects our shared passion for Linux and tech. “linuxcommunity.io” embodies our dedication to Linux and interest in tech.

What You Need to Know:
:globe_with_meridians: New URL: You can now access our community at linuxcommunity.io. Update your bookmarks and links accordingly.

:lock: Logging In: While we’ve made every effort to ensure a seamless transition, if you encounter any issues logging in or accessing your account, please don’t hesitate to reach to me here.

Explore and Connect:
The commitment to providing a welcoming and engaging platform for Linux enthusiasts remains unchanged. Continue to explore our various categories, engage in discussions, ask questions, and share your knowledge.

We’re grateful for your continued participation in our Linux community, and we’re looking forward to the exciting discussions and collaborations that lie ahead on “linuxcommunity.io.”

Thank you for being a part of our journey, and here’s to many more shared Linux experiences on our new domain!

If you have any questions or need assistance with the transition, don’t hesitate contact me at the link above or share in a response below. Your feedback is valuable to me.

See you at linuxcommunity.io! :penguin:

4 Likes