Important Notice: Facebook Login broken

Hello, dear Linux Community members,

I want to keep you updated on some changes regarding our login options. Unfortunately, due to the complexities of the Facebook API and our recent domain migration to “linuxcommunity.io,” the Facebook login option is currently unavailable. I understand that this may be inconvenient for some of our members, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

What You Need to Know:

:lock: Facebook Login Unavailable: As of now, the Facebook login option is temporarily disabled until further notice. If this is import to you, please let me know. Facebook unline all the other login options is a complete spiderweb maze of a mess setup. I gave up.

Some history:

:new: New Login Methods: To provide you with alternative login options, I’ve added two new methods: Twitter and Discord. You can now log in using your Twitter or Discord credentials.

:white_check_mark: Existing Login Options: We want to assure you that our existing login methods, GitHub and Google, are still fully operational. If you prefer using these options, they are available as before.

:+1: Of course, you can also still log in by email if that’s the method you used orginally.

How to Log In:

• If you usually log in with Facebook, please choose one of the alternative methods to access your account or contact me.
  • If you have been using GitHub or Google to log in, there is no change to your login process.

I understand that this can be challenging, and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition. The goal is to provide a secure and convenient login experience for all our members.

Please feel free to reach out if you encounter any issues or have any questions. You can contact me anytime for assistance with login problems or any other concerns.

Thank you for being a part of our Linux community!

Best regards,

Hayden :penguin:

1 Like