Kde plasma new version

hallo all, it seems that kde plasma new versions are out and it has revamped so much from the previous versions that it is much better. Here are some of the links that might be lookable:

Let me know if anyone of you is using the new kde.

Thank you,
Gaurav

1 Like

This is interesting. I have not tried KDE in years, I remember it being or feeling very complex. Has it become more user-friendly over time?

@hydn Yes this has really become easier and you can have a feel like the complete version. I used the KDE previously but then stopped using it and now used it with this major release and it is so great. Have a look and you can try it out by sudo apt-get install kde-full and it will install everything. Log out and select the plasma.

Alles best,
Gaurav

1 Like

@hydn I actually write daily dairy as what happened and everything and have a private repo in github for the same and with this it made it so easier. Have a try and let me know.

alles best,
Gaurav

1 Like

@hydn I finally installed the new operating system and i am really liking it. Such a fresh one and you will definitely like it. I dont think that you are going to miss anything.

alles best,
Gaurav

1 Like